To all academic staff who are expected to submit grades in Academic Year 2018/19
Module Grade Entry (MGE) is an electronic grade submission process which enables academic staff members to enter grades directly to the student records system. Heads of Department will receive an e-mail alert with grade distribution when the faculty member has completed the process.
- Academic staff responsible for grading a module in Annual Repeats 2017/18 will be required to submit their grades via the online Module Grade Entry process.
- Module Grade Entry (MGE) will be available from 29th April 2019 to 21st May 2019 inclusive via https://www.si.ul.ie.
- Only academics responsible for a module(s) will have access to this system.
- All academic staff should ensure that their name is attached to the correct module(s) in advance of the system being opened. This can be checked by logging on to the student records system (and choosing View My Module Details) or with your department co-ordinator. If there is an error please contact Modulegradeentry@ul.ie immediately.
- Heads of Department will receive an email containing the distribution of grades and average QPV for the module at 07:00 the day following its submission by the module leader.
- SAA will provide full support to academics during this time and any queries or requests for training should be emailed directly to ModuleGradeEntry@ul.ie
- Please follow the step by step instruction guide for entering grades which can be viewed/downloaded here
Additional Students Form
Grade Alteration Form
Module Grade Entry User Videos
Cannot Edit or Review Grades