The Regional Writing Centre recently held our summer 2021 PhD Writers' Week. It took place in an online format from the 21st- 25th of June. 7 writers participated in the 5 day event.
• 5th Year Phd student Patrick O'Donnell, School Of Medicine
• 2nd Year PhD student Nimah Kennedy, School Of Law
• 3rd Year PhD student Mamobo Ogoro, School Of Modern Language & Applied Linguistics
• 2nd Year PhD student Cillian Brennan, Department of Arts Education & Physical Education
• 4th Year PhD student Cian Kearns, Politics and Public Administration
• 2nd Year PhD student Asmaa Jazia Ghitri, School Of Modern Language & Applied Linguistics
• 2nd Year PhD student Abiola Durojaiye, School of Nursing
During the week, students made significant progress on their PhD projects and are determined to maintain the pace of their work following the success of their Writers’ Week. We wish them well in the completion of their projects.