Are you interested in learning a new language and discovering a new culture but you are unsure whether language learning is for you?
Then join us for an online language taster session.
We are offering you the chance to attend an introductory session in:
We offer two ways to attend the sessions: online or face-to-face.
The online sessions will be held on Tuesday 24 and Thursday 26 May 2022, and the face-to-face event will be held at the University of Limerick on Wednesday 25 May. Check our calendar of events to get all the details.
These events will be hosted via Microsoft Teams, see below for details and links to access the sessions:
Tuesday 24 May
- Japanese Language Taster: Tuesday 24 May – 6-7pm with Sachiyo Click here to attend the JAPANESE session
- Arabic Language Taster: Tuesday 24 May – 6.30-7.30pm with Sarah Click here to attend the ARABIC session
- Chinese Language Taster: Tuesday 24 May – 7-8pm with Xiaojing Yang (Helen) & Pengpeng Teng Click here to attend the CHINESE session
Thursday 26 May
- French Language Taster: Thursday 26 May – 6-7pm with Anne Click here to attend the FRENCH session
- German Language Taster: Thursday 26 May – 6.30-7.30pm with Anita Click here to attend the GERMAN session
- Spanish Language Taster: Thursday 26 May – 7-8pm with Juan Click here to attend the SPANISH session
Wednesday 25th May, in room CG054, CG055 and CG059 (in front of the library), University of Limerick
Sessions as follows:
For more information, contact Catherine Jeanneau: Catherine.email@example.com
For the Academic Year 2022/23, we offer our programme of evening language courses for general purposes in French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
Please note that the mode of delivery of all classes will be communicated during the summer.
Classes will be held from 18.00 to 20.00 on one evening per week (Tuesdays or Wednesdays, depending on the language/level) starting at the end of September 2021 (Week 3 - Autumn semester).
For more information, please click here .
For any queries, please contact Dominique Le Meur: firstname.lastname@example.org