The School of Law's mission is to provide a practical legal education, incorporating a multidisciplinary approach underpinned by high quality research of national and international importance, and serve the broader community.
We achieve this by:
- Offering innovative programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level that incorporates both work-based learning and extensive subject choice.
- Maintaining a friendly, supportive environment where students can develop their knowledge and skills through close engagement with staff.
- Prioritising publication in high ranking national and international journals and books and conducting research projects for policymakers and NGOs at home and abroad.
- Expanding the recruitment and progression of research postgraduate studies.
- Enhancing our research and teaching networks internally with universities, the legal professions, and community groups locally and internationally.
- Continuous review and improvement of all School activities.
Did You Know?
UL is ranked in the QS Top 50 Under 50 World University Ranking 2020