You can only use this service if you have already registered for SSPR and MFA.
- In a browser, go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com (this is a Microsoft page but once you enter your UL email address the Microsoft logo will change to the UL logo).
- Enter your UL email address (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select the option relevant to you and click next.
- Once verified you will be asked to set up a new password. Confirm the password and select Finish.
- Your password has been reset, and you will be able to access Microsoft 365 services including email with the new password immediately. You will use this new password to access other IT services including eduroam (WiFi) and Suilis, but it might take a couple of minutes to replicate the new password to these systems. As always, please ensure you update all your devices (phones, tablets, and PCs) and the applications that use it (Outlook, Eduroam etc) with your new password!