ul_villages_iot network (gaming devices in the Student Residences Areas ONLY)
- This network should be used for gaming devices
- Students must first have connected to the eduroam network
- To register your gaming device go to the following link https://guest.ul.ie/guest/auth_login.php
- Log in using your student ID and computer account password.
- Create the device you want to connect to the wireless network on the Portal:
- Select Create Device
- Enter wireless MAC Address of the device you want to connect to the network
- PlayStation – settings / system / system information (register wireless MAC address)
- Xbox - setting / network / advanced settings (register wireless MAC address)
- After you have created the device you will receive confirmation that the device has been set up.
[Optional] Select Managed Devices to view, edit or remove the device.
- You can now connect the device you just registered to the ul_villages_iot network.