Mission Statement of CPI
The pursuit of world class research, education and training in the science and engineering of energy and a sustainable environment.
Objectives of CPI
- Sustain prosperity with reduced "human footprint"
- Address future energy needs with sustainability
- Produce high-calibre specialists in sustainability, energy and environment-related areas
- Contribute to world scientific achievements in the area of sustainable energy and environment
- Generate high-quality intellectual property
- Attract high-level undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Disseminate knowledge and achievements gained to society
- Quantitatively evaluate the sustainability of alternative energy technologies, conservation measures and policy scenarios
- Evaluate the environmental impacts of energy technologies and strategic environmental assessment of energy plans and policies
- Cooperate with relevant bodies for better quality research