Please find below a detailed schedule of your Orientation day if you are joining a course in the Education and Health Sciences Faculty.
(Please Note) To assist with finding rooms please refer to the back page of the Orientation Guidebook
Graduate Entry Medicine student please refer to the Graduate Entry Medicine section at
- 8.45am Welcome address in the University Concert Hall.
- Directly from the welcome address, you will be allocated to a small group from your course and together with an Orientation Guide, who is an existing UL student, you will be brought to a number of activities throughout the day including;
- Tour of the university campus
- Enrolment in the university and receipt of UL student card
- Academic Department and/ or Programme meetings
Graduate Entry Medical Students (GEMS)
For GEMS please find a more detailed Orientation outline below