If you are in receipt of the SUSI grant:
- SUSI: If you are in receipt of the SUSI maintenance grant for the Academic year in which you are applying, then you only need to attach the eligibility letter page 1 and Reckonable income page from the letter page 3.
You must include all the financial documentation for whom ever contributed to your family income for the full 52 weeks of 2020
- P21 Statement of Liability for 2020
- A Notice of Assessment from the Inspector of Taxes for the year ended 31st December 2019 or 2020
- A statement from the Department of Social Protection outlining details of all social welfare income for the year ended 31st December 2020
- A statement from the relevant Pension Provider for 2020
You will also be required to submit a Bank Statement from September 2021 onwards.
You are required to write a personal statement indicating why you are in need of the Student Assistance Fund.