Search icon

What sort of problems can I contact my Student Support Officer with?

The Student Support Officers support students with the following issues: 

Struggling academically, Personal/Health Issues, Financial concerns, Course Uncertainty, Exit Forms, Internal Transfers, Family Issues/Homesickness, Bereavement. This list is not exhaustive, and students should still contact an SSO even if their issue is not mentioned here. There is never an issue too big or too small. 

IGrade Applications