The CLO encourages all UL students to give back through volunteering during their time at UL. We do so by:
- Providing one-to-one support to students interested and/or engaged in volunteering on and off campus.
- Working collaboratively with individual or groups of students to create volunteering opportunities on and off campus.
- Maintaining and instructing on the use of
- Promoting volunteering related activities through our social media tool; FB, Twitter, Instram.
- Administrating the Annual President's volunteer (PVA) Award Ceremony.
- Ensuring student transcripts are updated annually with their PVA award
Sign up and create your volunteer dashboard
- Browse and apply for volunteering opportunities
- Connect with community organisations locally, nationally or internationally.
- Manage your profile and volunteering activity online.
- Log and track your volunteering hours
- Apply for the President's Volunteer Award (PVA)
Follow us on: