The CLO encourages all UL students to give back through volunteering during their time at UL. We do so by:
- Providing one-to-one support to students interested and/or engaged in volunteering on and off campus.
- Working collaboratively with individual or groups of students to create volunteering opportunities on and off campus.
- Maintaining and instructing on the use of
- Promoting volunteering related activities through our social media; FB, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Administrating the Annual President's Volunteer Award (PVA) Ceremony.
- Ensuring student transcripts are updated annually with their PVA award.
Sign up and create your volunteer dashboard
- Sign up here.
- Browse and apply for volunteering opportunities
- Connect with community organisations locally, nationally or internationally.
- Manage your profile and volunteering activity online.
- Log and track your volunteering hours
- Apply for the President's Volunteer Award (PVA)
- Click here for more info.
Connect with us on: