The CLO supports Staff and UL Student Life to promote across campus student volunteering. We do so by:
- Delivering on UL's community to civic engagement by championing civic engagement through volunteering.
- Providing one-to-one support to those interested in creating and/or promoting volunteer opportunities that are on or off campus.
- Working collaboratively to create volunteering opportunities on and off campus.
- Maintaining and instructing on the use of www.studentvolunteer.ie/ul.
- Promoting volunteering related activities through our social media tool; FB, Twitter, Instram.
- Attending Orientation Days, UL Student Life Clubs & Societies Drive, UL Career Fairs, UL First Seven Week Initiatives, Lectures and Seminars.
- Administrating the Annual President's Volunteer Award (PVA) Ceremony.
- Reporting on all department or service specific student volunteering activity.
Sign up and upload your volunteer opportunity.
- Advertise long-term, once-off, campus, local, national, international volunteering opportunities.
- Encourage students to give back to UL during their academic students.
- Manage student volunteer activity online.
- Access how-to guides and useful resources. https://www.studentvolunteer.ie/ul/how-it-works/community-faq/
Follow us on: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ulpva/, Twitter https://twitter.com/ul_pva, Instragram https://www.instagram.com/ul_pva,