In line with the current Covid-19 restrictions we have had to make some alterations to our procedures:-
- Appointments can only be booked by telephoning 061 202 534. They cannot be booked via email or by going to the Student Health Centre Reception.
- We currently cannot offer any walkin appointments as access to the Student Health Centre will be very restricted and controlled in a manner to ensure compliance with Covid-19 guidelines.
- Our medical services will be delivered initially by 'telephone/video triage' so it is important that you telephone first to make an appointment.
- For a very limited number of issues/conditions we can attempt to provide face to face consultations under very strict infection prevention and control protocols.
- Same day appointments can only be provided in exceptional medical circumstances. In all other cases appointments will be provided as soon as possible. Priority will be given to urgent issues.
- All prescriptions are now electronically sent by the doctor directly to a local pharmacy. You will not need to come in to the Student Health Centre just to pick up a prescription.
When ringing, please state what specific type of appointment you wish to book e.g. contraceptive clinic, STI screening, phyisotherapy, dressing, stitch removal etc. If your appointment does not fall in to any particular category this would be called a general doctor or general nurse appointment.