Please click on the link to access a document produce by our counselling service UL Eist on Managing Uncertainty during Covid-19
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the counselling service will be operating in an online/telephone capacity until the 29th of March (this date may also be extended further). Drop-in times will remain the same (10-11am and 2-3pm Monday to Friday). In order to book a drop-in slot please follow these instructions:
1. Inform us ASAP what week day and time slot, 10-11am or 2-3pm only that suits you to take a 10-15 minute phone call by emailing email@example.com
2. We will send you a registration form and questionnaire to complete online. You must include a working phone number.
3. Upon full completion of the registration form and questionnaire, an Assistant Psychologist will call you for 10-15 minutes to discuss your support options during your chosen time slot.
Counselling and cognitive-behavioural support will still be available to students through phone call or email at arranged times. Your assigned therapist will discuss this with you.
Please note the service will be closed. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to respond to your query. Please take note of the numbers below should you need support outside of UL:
· Shannondoc: 1850/ 212999
· A&E dept.for mental health crisis: 061-301111
· The Samaritans: (Free-call) 116123
· AWARE: 1890/ 303302
· Pieta House: 061-484444
· Rape Crisis: 1800 311511
· If you have been bereaved by suicide contact Pieta House Suicide Bereavement Service: 061 306792 or visit http://suicidesupportandinfromation.ie