Hey, PhD researchers! Check out everything the Regional Writing Centre has to offer you this summer!
- Workshop: Kick-Start Your Summer Writing − Wednesday May 29th, 2 to 4 pm, Graduate Attributes Hub. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peer Tutoring in Academic Writing. Book a one-to-one session online at ul.mywconline.com.
- PhD Writers’ Group – every Friday from 9 am to 1 pm. Write in a distraction-free zone!
- Writers’ Space – Monday to Wednesday, 9 am to 1 pm, Writers’ Space, C1-065
- Online PhD-specific resources available at ul.ie/rwc
Don't miss out on these amazing FREE resources!