The Department of Physics Script Viewing Day for Autumn Exam Scripts 2016 is Tuesday 31 January 2017, 13h00 to 16h00, venue: C0-063,
this is by appointment only.
Please contact the department coordinator, Josephine Hogan for an appointment , e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 061 202578
Please click on link below for a Script Viewing application form.
The closing date for receipt of applications to view scripts is: 17h00 on Friday 27 January 2017
Guidelines for Viewing Exam Scripts:
- Send an email to Josephine.Hogan@ul.ie outlining the modules your wish to view (module code/module title and the name of the lecturer).
- Closing date for receipt of applications to view scripts: TBC
- Students must produce their ID card to gain entry to the Viewing Room.
- Students may not be accompanied in the Viewing Room.
- Students are only allowed to view their script(s) and may not copy them.
- Mobile phones are not allowed while viewing scripts
- Calculator allowed
- Scripts may not be removed from the Viewing Room.
- Discussion on scripts is not allowed during the viewing process.
- A third party may not view your exam script(s).