How to Record/upload a video to the Assignment folder in Sulis.
- Login to Sulis.
- Select you Sulis site.
- Select Panopto from the left hand menu.
- Click on the student assignment folder. (Please note your lecturer should specify the name of this folder).
- Press the green Create button.
- Choose from one of three options (see full instructions below).
- Select Record a new Session if you wish to use the Panopto recorder to create your video presentation. (First time users will need to download and install this tool).
- Select Panopto Capture to use the Panopto lightweight capture tool to record directly from your browser (no install required.)
- Select upload Media if you have simply wish to upload a video that you have already recorded.
- Once your video is uploaded you can edit it online using the Panopto edit tool.
Please note: Please ensure that you upload your recording to the correct assignment folder, as this will ensure that your lecturer(s) can access your work.