To activate your UL Student Computer Account and Microsoft Office 365 Student Email Account do the following:
Change your initial password as follows:
- Your Account User Name is your Student ID number which is on all correspondence you received from the University of Limerick
- Your Initial Password is your Date of Birth in the following format ddmmmyyyy(no spaces) e.g. 21Feb1997
- Go to https://offsite.ul.ie/passwordreset/StudentChangePassword.aspx and follow the instructions for setting your new password.
Self-Service Password Reset
- Register NOW at the https://passwordregistration.ul.ie/ web site.
- Log on with your Student ID Number with UL\ at the start e.g. UL\15123456, and enter your mobile phone number
- If you forget your password later you can reset it by answering the same questions at the https://passwordreset.ul.ie/ web site.
Please make a note of your new password. This password gives you access to your Student Computer, Student Email Account and Student Portal.
Accessing Your Email Account
- After 15 minutes you can access your Microsoft Office 365 Student Email Account.
- Go to https://www.outlook.com/studentmail.ul.ie.
- Your Account User Name is: your Student ID Number followed by @studentmail.ul.ie e.g. email@example.com
- Your password is the one that you have created above.
If you are experiencing any problem with your account please email ITSS@ul.ie and include your Student ID, name, date of birth, home address, personal email and a contact telephone number.