- Full-time and Part-time registered students on courses of not less than one year's duration leading to an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification.
Who is not eligible to:
- Students who link into a semester
- Students on courses that do not lead to an undergraduate/postgraduate qualification, such as Foundation or Access courses
- International students are not eligible for the Student Assistance Fund and are advised to contact the International Office if in need of financial support
- Non University of Limerick Erasmus students are not eligible for the Student Assistance Fund and are advised to contact their own institution if in need of financial support
Please Note: Only one application per academic year is accepted